The BMP 30000 has a feed/flow rate of up to 30,000 litres per hour with a maximum suction height of 6 metres. It's the perfect solution when you need to pump high volumes of water. The OHV AL-KO 4 stroke engine is powerful, very economical and its large fuel tank maximises long runtimes. Suction filter cage and connector included.
- German Engineered
- Powerful and portable - Whether watering the allotment or pumping out remote water reservoirs - the self-priming, petrol-driven pumps from AL-KO are always ready for action, even where there is no electrical power supply. The vacuum mechanism with filter cage not only protects the pump mechanism, it also enables rapid commissioning with no tiresome hunt for accessories.
- The easy-to-start AL-KO 4-stroke engine with overhead valve (OHV) is extremely efficient. It is both powerful and economical on fuel.
- The BMP 30000 5.5HP petrol water pump is suitable for pumping clean and/or chlorinated water for irrigation and water transfer around the home and garden.
- High flow rates up to 30,000 l/h
- Connector and filter cage included
- Highly portable thanks to the sturdy tubular steel frame
- Compact and robust, guaranteed powerful feed pressure at maximum output
Power: 4.1 kW (5.5HP) / 3600 rpm
Engine Make: Loncin
Engine Capacity: 196cc
Engine Type: 4 Stroke
Maximum Feed Temperature: 35°C
Maximum Flow Rate: 30,000 l/h
Maximum Lift/Head: 27m
Maximum Suction Height: 6m
Pump Input Diameter: G 2"
Pump Output Diameter: G 2"
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6l
Product Dimensions (W x H x L): 420mm x 380mm x 545mm