The HW 3500 Classic water pump is equipped with a powerful 850W engine and the single stage pump provides a maximum head of 38 metres and a flow rate up to 3400 litres an hour.
- 3 Years Warranty
- German Engineered
- Particularly easy to install
- Reliable, quiet operation
- Solid and durable construction
- 8m maximum suction height
- Large integrated water tank
- Protection from dry running
- The HW 3500 Classic water pump is designed for private use in the house and garden and is suitable exclusively for the pumping of clear water and rainwater.
- The HW 3500 Classic water pump is suitable for water supply in the house, watering the garden and premises and for increasing the pressure of water in a water supply system.
- The HW 3500 Classic water pump is not suitable for pumping salt water, water containing sand and waste water with textile and paper content. The pump is also not suitable for pumping fluids above 35°C and any aggressive, corrosive, explosive or fuming chemicals or liquids.
Power: 850 watts
Cable Length: 1.5m
Maximum Feed Temperature: 35°C
Maximum Flow Rate: 3400 l/h
Maximum Head/Pressure: 38m / 3.8 bar
Maximum Lift/Head: 38m
Maximum Suction Height: 8m
Pressure Tank Capacity: 17l
Pump Hydrolics: 1-stage
Suction/Pressure Hose Diameter: G 1" (33.3 mm)
Switch On/Off Pressure: 1.5 bar / 2.8 bar
Product Dimensions (W x H x L): 270 mm x 500mm x 434 mm