Proven power in all conditions
Powerful, the EXCELION 2000 battery-powered brush cutter offers unmatched professional performance for intensive landscaping and forestry work. With the ULiB 1500 battery, it ensures a working time adapted to demanding sites. In addition, thanks to its smart handle, you can use your brush cutter and benefit from digital information in real time. Extremely light, choose the handlebar or round grip option whichever best suits your working habits. Durable and multifunctional, it allows you to do brush clearing, mulching, trimming and sawing work. Its robust CITY CUT weeding head designed not to scatter debris is the optimal alternative solution to using chemicals in urban areas.
- A surprising level of power in an electric brush cutter, 6,200 rpm
- New ultra-durable blue cutting wire, anti-jamming
- TAP CUT 2, suitable for intensive work, metal insert to reinforce the base.
- Real-time information.
- From green space maintenance to brush clearing
- Smart motor control and cutting heads adapted to a wide range of worksites.
- 30% lighter than an equivalent petrol brush cutter
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-efficient.
Maximum power – 2,000W
Weight (excluding cutting tool and casing) – 5.4kg
Petrol motor equivalence – 45cc
Max. rotation speed – rpm - 2,000 to 6,200 (standard mode), 2,000 to 4,200 (eco mode)
Noise level (LpA) - dB(A) – 84
Noise level (LWA) - dB(A) – 97
Progressive trigger - Yes
Interchangeable Cutting heads - ROLL CUT / TAP CUT / BLADE CUT / MULTI CUT / CITY CUT
*Battery life with the ULiB 1200 battery - Up to 5 hours
*Battery life with the ULiB 1500 battery - Up to 6 hours