Combine productivity and autonomy with this range of mowers, designed to improve your working conditions. The RASION mower range is extremely easy to handle, lightweight and compact. These mowers offer professional power, are easy to transport and offer outstanding mowing quality.
- Cutting efficiency is 30% higher than that of a conventional mower.
- Perfect mowing thanks to the double synchronized blades.
- Universal blades (pick-up + mulching) come as standard.
- Time saving thanks to adaptation of the blade rotation speed based on the density of the grass (Infra-red Detector ICC).
- More surface covered thanks to the wide cutting width.
- Compacting of bin content optimised thanks to finer mowing: 70 L, i.e. more than 10 kg of grass.
- Automatic jam clearing.
- Even mowing with no wheel traces on the ground.
- Works in any weather: IP54 sealing.
- Up to 5 hours of mowing, i.e. 5000 m2 with a 1500 battery.
- Ultra-manoeuvrable thanks to the Zero Turn front swivel wheels and their very low weight.
- Lightweight: less than 30 kg.
- Handlebar and handle are adjustable and suitable for all body types.
- Secure cleaning.
- Transport and storage position.
- No management or fuel consumption, which avoids clogging and reduces maintenance.
- Low power consumption thanks to very high motor efficiency of 93%.
- No noise or olfactory nuisance, which makes it possible to work in sensitive areas and at all times of the day.
Blades rotating regulator adjusts speed based on the density of the grass ICC.
Automatic jam clearing: reverse rotation of the blades in case of excess grass.
Compact and lightweight.
Cleaning and storage position.
Secure horizontal transport position (parking brake).
Centralised cutting height adjustment: manual or electronic from 25 to 75 mm.
Double counter-rotating blades: 3000 to 5000 rpm.
Electronic control panel
Rasion Smart LCD monitor for easy and fast control of mowing and advancement speeds.
Zero Turn system: swivel wheels for manoeuvring precisely between the plant beds.
Non-slip, notched wheels do not mark the lawn.
Mow in straight lines using the front wheels locking system.