RASION 2: QUIET PLEASE, WE’RE MOWING!
The RASION 2 range of mowers has been designed to work quietly in order to respect the well-being of the user and the surrounding environment, while maintaining professional efficiency. Very easy to handle, light and compact, Rasion 2 is easy to transport and offers exceptional mowing quality. An efficient machine that incorporates a new electronic management system with an IMS* circuit board, which allows for improved heat dissipation.
*Insulated metallic substrate
- 91 dB at speed 3 and 93 dB at maximum power.
- New silent Brushless wheel motor with direct drive.
- Can be used in noise sensitive residential areas at any time of day.
- Easy model: 28 kg
- Smart model: 30 kg
- Exceptionally low vibration rate of 0.7 m/s² (compared to 4.5 m/s² for a petrol mower).
- Highly manoeuvrable with its single front wheels providing both stability and smooth operation.
- Easy to manoeuvre thanks to its Zero Turn front swivel wheels and lightweight composition. 2 wheel-locking positions: free-turning or guided steering – very smooth transition.
- The handlebar and controls can be adjusted to the user’s height.
- Safe cleaning.
- Transport and storage position.
- No petrol fuel management or consumption, which avoids fouling and reduces maintenance.
- Low power consumption thanks to very high motor efficiency of 93%.
- Low noise and no unpleasant odours, making it possible to work in noise sensitive residential areas and at all times of the day.
- Up to 5 hours – 5,400 m²
- 1,600 W power and cutting width: 60 cm
- Electronic management with the new IMS* circuit board. This allows for improved heat dissipation, absorbing power peaks during intensive mowing without reducing the blade speed.
- Optimised automatic anti-jam system, reverse rotation of the blades to remove excess grass from the deck while keeping the mower running. PELLENC PATENT
- Cutting efficiency is 30% higher than that of a conventional mower.
- Perfect mowing by dual synchronized blades.
- Universal blades (collection + mulching) as standard.
- Optimised compacting of box contents thanks to finer mowing: 70 L, i.e. more than 10 kg of grass.
- Even mowing with no wheel traces on the ground.
- Time-saving thanks to adaptation of the blade-rotation speed according to the density of the grass (ICC** infrared sensor).
- Extra-wide cutting width to cover more area.
- Work in any weather: IP54 waterproofing.
*Insulated metallic substrate.
**Intelligent Cutting Control – PELLENC patent.
Exceptionally low vibration
NEW Vibration rate of 0.7 m/s²
(compared to 4.5 m/s² for a petrol mower).
Dual counter-rotating blades: 3,000 to 5,000 rpm
Fine steel blades with high tensile strength
Easy to handle
Zero Turn assisted-steering system: free-turning wheels at the front and reverse rotation of the rear wheels make it easy to turn 180°.
NEW 40 mm non-slip and notched front single wheels facilitating stability and smooth operation.
NEW 2 front-wheel locking positions: free-turning or guided steering to manage slopes.
Optimised automatic anti-jam system
NEW Reverse rotation of the blades.
Removes excess grass from the housing while keeping the mower running.
Centralised cutting height adjustment: manual or electronic from 25 to 75 mm.
NEW IMS** circuit board derived from LED technology.
Delivers higher electronic capacity and improved heat exchange, extending the machine’s limits.
Cleaning and storage position.
Low-noise wheel motor
Low-noise brushless wheel motor with direct drive.
91 dB at cutting speed 3 and 93 dB at maximum power.