Lightweight, multi-function pole pruner
The Selion Telescopic range of fixed and telescopic pole pruners are ideal for your overhead pruning work. They are lightweight, and their cutting precision is equalled only by their ease of handling Suitable for use both in urban environments and in forest or farm work, Selion Pole pruners are powerful and versatile.
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Telescopic pole for cutting branches up to a height of 4.5 metres
- Powerful electric motor for greater efficiency (Brushless PELLENC 1200 W).
- Saves time with automatic chain tensioning.
- Its light weight facilitates precise, stable cutting.
- Minimum battery life of one working day.
- NEW Cutting software that helps the user better dose the applied force and work with greater precision.
- NEW Narrow gauge Precision Guide for greater precision and cutting quality.
- Can be used both in urban areas (no noise pollution) and in forestry work.
- Adaptable power levels for pruning in green spaces, olive groves, or forests.
- Pole reaching up to a height of 3.5 metres as required.
- The multi-position head can be tilted -45°/+90°.
- Wear-free, cost-effective motor (consumes up to 30% less chain oil).
- Uses biodegradable chain oil.
- Low maintenance guarantees a longer service life.
- Steel head joint.
Max. power – W - 1,200
Combustion engine equivalence – cc - 30
Weight – kg - 3.25
Motor speed – rpm - 5,400
Pole length – cm - 175to 225
Chain speed – m/s - 10.3
Guide length – cm/inches - 24/ 9.4“
Oregon chain – Pitch / Type / Number of links - ¼ ’’ / 1.1 mm / 55E
Sprockets - 9x ¼‘’ teeth
Tank capacity – cl - 25
Sound pressure level (LpA)*- with K uncertainty KpA = 3.0dB(A) - 82
Guaranteed sound power level (LWAd) ** - 93
Vibration level (ah)* – with K uncertainty = 1.5 m/s2 - ≤ 2.5
Multi-position tilting head - +90°/-45°
Automatic chain tensioner
Integrated folding wrench
Battery life with the Alpha 520 battery*** - Up to 4-5 hrs
* Noise and vibration measurements according to EN 60745-1and EN ISO 11680-2.
** According to Directive 2000/14/EC.
*** For information purposes: the times were observed inactual working time, including breaks. Battery life is influenced by the natureof the work required.